Our client, a hotel group with properties in Kenya is looking for a qualified Food & Beverage Controller. The successful candidate will be responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items and also responsible for the short and long-term planning of the F&B controlling and pricing aspects. He/she will coordinate advice and ensure that all operating stocks in the hotel are controlled, monitored and documented as per procedures.
- Keep up to date records of all departmental monthly expenditure of items to ensure strict budgeting.
- Prepare daily kitchen food cost and submit to the Executive Chef.
- Maintain an up to date list of all cost/prices.
- Ensure that all the cost/prices measure and advice on variations.
- Ensure daily stock takes in bars and give the required information to the FM/FA
- Inform Finance Manager of all over budget costs and discrepancies in procedures.
- Participate in monthly Departmental stock take activities.
- Prepare monthly expenditure and monthly stocks balances reports.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum ‘O’ level education with at least KCSE Grade C or equivalent.
- Diploma in Hotel management with preference to F & B services from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of CPA II, CPA K will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
- Computer proficiency with experience of sun system micros, opera, materials control etc
- Food and Beverage costing skills.
- Good communication skills both written & spoken.
- Strong analytical, statistical & accounting skills.
- Problem identification/solving skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;