Our client, a Global Manufacturing Company specializing in the design and manufacture of labelling and functional materials is looking to recruit a Forklift Operator. The ideal candidate must have 4 years’ experience operating a forklift in a busy warehouse.
• Operate the forklift.
• Loading and unloading goods from vehicles & trucks to and from designated areas.
• Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
• Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
• Checking loads are secure.
• Stacking empty pallets.
• Dumping materials into machine hoppers.
• Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
• Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines.
• Daily inspection to ensure machine is in working order.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment.
• Read and understand production plan.
• Work in Teams and communicate effectively in the workplace.
• Identification of unsafe practices and conditions.
• Ensure that safe autonomous maintenance practices adhered to.
• Qualified/Certified forklift driver.
• Must have a minimum of 4-years’ hands-on experience in a busy warehouse/ factory.
• Must have a K.C.S.E Certificate.
• Frequently lift to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, pivot & stand for long.
• Should be reliable, honest and a person of high integrity.
• Good communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;