Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client a Container shipping and leasing company is seeking a seeking a talented and motivated Front-End Developer to join our dynamic IT team in Kenya. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in front-end development, a keen eye for design, and the ability to create user-friendly web applications and interfaces for our clients, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain web applications and interfaces for our container shipping and leasing services.
- Create responsive, user-friendly, and visually appealing front-end designs that enhance user experience.
- Work closely with back-end developers and UX/UI designers to ensure seamless integration of front-end and back-end components.
- Optimize web applications for performance and scalability.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and responsiveness of web applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve front-end issues as they arise.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in front-end development.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in computer science, Web Development or related field.
- Must have proven experience as a Front-End Developer, with a strong portfolio showcasing previous work.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular, or Vue.js.
- Experience with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Understanding of web performance optimization and Knowledge of version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Excellent problem-solving/ troubleshooting skills and Strong communication/ collaboration skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***