Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a fast-growing boutique hotel, is looking to recruit a Business Developer/ Hotel Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and supervising the activities of the workforce, ensure the smooth and profitable running of the hotel as well as promoting & marketing of the hotel facilities and services. The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or relevant field, at least 4 years’ experience in hotel management and 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development and sales & marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and increase brand awareness.
- Manage the hotel operations, budgets/expenses and monitor sales and profits.
- Handling maintenance issues, equipment and renovations.
- Lead generation and identifying new opportunities.
- Liaise with external parties and reviewing service contracts with them i.e., suppliers, travel agencies and event/conference planners.
- Ensure the hotels products and services are of quality standards.
- Inspect facilities regularly and ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health & safety standards.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or relevant field.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in hotel management.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Great attention to detail, strong leadership, and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as have a business mindset.
- Skilled in decision-making, problem-solving, planning and organizing.
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of hotel management software.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.