Our client, a Brand Communication Company, is seeking an experienced marketing communications manager to lead, develop and grow the company in Kenya. The successful candidate needs to have strong organization and Business development skills with experience in strategic planning, client relationship management and budgeting. He/She MUST have experience working for a PR or Advertising Agency!
- To be the senior point of contact with all clients, proactively building relationship to ensure continuous work flow and expansion of services offered.
- Consult with clients on their business and marketing plans and develop appropriate strategic plans to achieve their marketing communications and brand development needs.
- Develop appropriate campaign and brand messaging and the materials that capture this.
- Lead the internal team to develop strategic and tactical communications plans for clients that combine tried and tested channels of implementation with new and unique approaches.
- Supervise effective implementation of client plans with high quality of execution at all stages.
- Develop and implement a business development strategy to explore and develop new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Grow and develop the company to achieve agreed results in terms of sales, financial returns, and expansion.
- Manage day-to-day operations of all team members and deliver results.
- Report to the Director on regular basis and co-operate closely with the Director.
- Oversee accounting and financial reporting and control, coordinating with the accountant and auditors as necessary.
- Oversee all client budget develop through to client billing and supplier invoice payment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in relevant field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experienced in strategy development and implementation.
- Experience of selecting target groups, marketing, communications and brand strategy.
- Experience in financial management.
- Proven ability to build a good working environment based on trust, engagement and commitment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and targets.
- English fluency essential – Swahili advantageous.
Please click on the tab below to apply;