We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, creative and hands-on Graphic Designer & Social Media Administrator for our Client a dynamic Training Company. The successful candidate will help grow the sales of the corporate training solutions in the region through social media marketing platform. He/she would be based in Nairobi and MUST come from advertising, media, digital, PR or Marketing Agency.
- Develop creative & innovative graphic design, artwork, layout and templates.
- Responsible for proofreading and editing individual work, i.e. social media post & blogs.
- Upload company information including articles, news events, training dates on the website.
- Monitor and prepare all required analytics report for social media traffic.
- Promptly respond to all inquiries and request on social media.
- Develop strategies to improve social media traffic & client engagement.
- Research to identify client organisation & develop a client base.
- Research business and academic journals and help develop relevant materials for social media.
- Help develop audio, video and animated content for social media.
- Must have a diploma or degree in Graphical or Creative Design.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of graphical design and social media experience.
- Must have a background working in media, advertising, PR & Marketing Agency.
- Must be highly qualified or passionate designer with an updated portfolio demonstrating audio& video
- Must have excellent attention to detail, natural self-starter, reliable.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Must have a keen eye for details & highly talented visual person.
- Must be very keen on achieving independent results.
Please click on the tab below to apply;