Our client, a leading Regional Manufacturing Conglomerate, is looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). He/she will have the responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for creating wealth, accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partner compliance and private and institutional financing. He/she Must be a strategic thinker who is able to advice the CEO and the Board on acquisitions and mergers.
- Creating wealth for the organisation through continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial goals.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, trends and forecasts.
- Take hands on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advise on impact of long range planning & introduction of new programs.
- Establish strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting.
- Provide ideas to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place.
- Ensure compliance with the Government and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensure consolidated accounts and cash flows are presented.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA, and ACCA.
- Must have hands on experience with SAP Accounting software.
- Must have a proven track record of creating wealth in previous firms.
- Must have 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles.
- Must be a strategic thinker who is able to advice the CEO and the Board on acquisitions and mergers.
- Accounts and financial focussed professional.
- Relations with bank managers.
- Travel to other towns and countries required at short notice.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
Please click on the tab below to apply;