Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a diversified agriculture investment group operating in Kenya and Tanzania is seeking to recruit a Group Financial Controller. The successful candidate will be responsible for Financial Reporting, Tax Planning, Risk Management and Investment Valuations. Experience in the Agriculture Sector will be an added advantage.
- Monthly consolidation and reporting of the Group portfolio.
- Shareholder & Board reporting.
- Cashflow planning and payments.
- Tax planning.
- Valuation of investments.
- Fundraising & financing support.
- Group risk, compliance and structure management.
- Training and development of Finance team.
- Budgeting, cashflow planning and forecasting support.
- Internal audit of operating companies.
- New project development.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience.
- CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist
- Experience in the agriculture sector is an added advantage
- Self-confident and conscientious.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise.
- Highly organised.
Please click on the tab below to apply: