Our client a dynamic Group of Companies with an interest in Agriculture and Real Estate is looking to recruit a Group Head of Human Resource. The successful candidate will report directly to the Group C.E.O and responsible to liaise with all department heads. He/she MUST have a practising certificate and exposed to Agriculture and Manufacturing sector.
- Responsible for the overall functioning of the HR at the group and subsidiary level.
- Recruiting & selection of staff.
- Develop an effective performance appraisal system.
- Development of HR strategy for the group and subsidiaries.
- Responsible for employees’ skills training.
- Strengthen communication in the Organisation between management & employees.
- Support change initiatives.
- Overseeing compliance and non-financial audits.
- Ensure compliance with Employment act, Health & Safety.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in human resource of Administration.
- Must have a practising certificate.
- Must be willing to work on Saturday – half day.
- Masters in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Higher Diploma in human resource will be a requirement.
- Good knowledge & understanding of the labour laws in Kenya.
- Full IHRM membership.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Natural problem solver, diplomatic, independent, adaptable and approachable.
Please click on the tab below to apply;