Our client, a pure-play emerging markets mobile telecommunications operator at the forefront of technological and digital changes is looking to recruit a Head of Finance who will act as the chief financial advisor and strategic finance business partner, providing needed financial support the organizations regions. The successful candidate must have a minimum 4 year Academic Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Lead organization-wide strategy, planning, design, and implementation in collaboration with senior management-team.
- Lead and manage the annual business planning & quarterly forecasting process.
- Effective management of finance operation and improve working capital management.
- Cash flow management of the company ensuring sufficient internally generated funds available for its day-to-day operation and capex spend.
- Presenting financial of the company board, audit committee, operational review meetings and various high-level stakeholder meetings.
- Financial decision support on various key infrastructure projects & business proposals with clear approved business cases.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and Senior management on various business proposals and infrastructure investment projects.
- Oversee the preparation of group and statutory financial statements of the Company and ensure timely, relevant, and accurate financial reporting to key stakeholders.
- Advise and provide support for the resolution of issues in forums such as Board meetings, Audit Review committee, Monthly Operational Review, weekly management meetings etc.
- Ensure implementation of Oracle Boost EPM module and support implementation of other Oracle modules (AP, AR, SCM,EAM etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum 10 years’ post qualifying experience in similar role, ideally in the carrier telecom business.
- MBA would be a plus.
- Proven track record in exceptional financial performance.
- Track records in driving and delivering successful business transformation projects.
- High commitment to results and prior experience in driving performance.
- Experience in managing both finance operations and financial planning and analysis from telecom perspective.
- Proven experience in effective cash flow management.
Please click on the tab below to apply: