Our client, an innovative company that deals in Financial solutions, Gaming, Content and B2B is currently looking to recruit a Head of Commercial. The ideal candidate Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 10-years’ proven experience of Sales, BDM & Marketing with at least 5 years in senior leadership. They should have relevant experience and working knowledge in content, financial, B2B and gaming management.
- Lead the formulation/implementation & operationalization of the Commercial management framework & strategy.
- Ensure all acquisitions are within reasonable cost of acquisition.
- Ensure marketing campaigns are effective in deriving revenues.
- Retention of existing customers through cross and up selling.
- Provide best in class customer support and relationship management.
- Gather market feedback, study current and future trends emerging within the various product lines.
- Formulate market decisions on new propositions which are well researched, developed and tested.
- Deliver as per agreed targets all expected revenue, while retaining baseline revenue.
- Focus on new customer acquisition to support business growth and development.
- Drive loyalty, and ARPA growth initiatives seeking to deepen wallet share on existing customers.
- Lead and drive the development of all policies and procedures related to commercial operations.
- Setup and manage third party partnerships aimed at acquisition and growing usage.
- Drive the growth of the B2B segment by proposing and developing relevant business solutions.
- Develop, retain and motivate existing team while recruiting for new members.
- Drive overall operational efficiency across the commercial function.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements and reporting procedures.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing/BDM/product development/ or related.
- MBA or Master’s in a related discipline, is an added advantage.
- Must have 10+ years relevant experience in Marketing/Sales/BDM/product management.
- Working experience and knowledge of content, financial and gaming management and B2B.
- Ability to manage multiple contracts based on experience gained across professional services.
- Contract risk management and training.
- An understanding of benefits frameworks, benefits tracking, and effective governance structures.
- An understanding of procurement processes, benefits frameworks & typical strategies.
- Pricing: An understating of rate card pricing and commercial modelling.
Please click on the tab below to apply;