Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our Client, a Floriculture Company based in Ruiru is seeking to recruit a Head of Finance. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing financial policies and procedures, preparing financial reports, and providing strategic financial guidance to senior management. The Head of Finance will work closely with the CEO and other key stakeholders to ensure the financial health and success of the company.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures that align with the overall strategy of the company.
- Prepare and present financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Provide strategic financial guidance to senior management on issues such as budget management, cash flow, and investment opportunities.
- Manage the company’s financial planning and forecasting processes.
- Oversee the accounting function, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations and laws.
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the company and provide regular reports to senior management.
- Identify and manage financial risks and opportunities.
- Work with the CEO and other key stakeholders to develop and implement strategies to achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Manage relationships with banks, auditors, and other financial institutions.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in a senior financial management role, ideally in the agriculture or floriculture industry.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing financial policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic financial guidance to senior management.
- Knowledge of relevant financial regulations and laws.
- Experience managing relationships with banks, auditors, and other financial institutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***