Our Client, an integrated health platform in Africa offering a B2C health management platform for patients and a B2B SaaS medical management platform for medical professionals is looking to recruit a dynamic Head of Growth Marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for ideating, creating, planning and implementing high growth marketing activities. The ideal candidate MUST have experience in growth marketing within the Tech sector (Healthtech, e-commerce, marketplaces).
- Create, manage and uncover creative, non-traditional and new methods of acquiring users.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement in business-critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV).
- Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, Radio, TV, etc.
- Conceive and execute a wide range of content campaigns to drive education, engagement, and organic traffic.
- Develop and drive a referral marketing strategy and work with cross-functional teams to execute programs that increase growth while improving KPIs.
- Build and execute brand and competitive positioning strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (product, operations, design) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting to manage programs.
- Collaborate with the CEO, COO and CTO to forecast and plan company revenue growth.
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of driven, highly engaged individuals to manage marketing channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience driving growth through digital acquisition channels within the Tech Sector (Healthtech, e-commerce, marketplaces)
- Demonstrable experience in implementing data-led marketing strategies & using web analytics tools.
- Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention and meeting/exceeding revenue goals.
- Experience in managing growth teams & executing an agile marketing strategy.
- Experience with channel testing methodology, lifecycle marketing programs and multiple attribution models.
Please click on the tab below to apply: