Our client, a fast-growing retail chain of supermarkets is seeking to recruit a HR – Head to link people strategy with the Business and formulate HR policies. The successful candidate MUST have experience in managing the process of change and have experience handling HR matter during a Mergers.
- Develop and implement key strategies for the company’s M&A activities.
- Providing input into managing the process of change.
- Advising top management on the company’s new organizational structure.
- Ensure all policies and procedures and kept up to date and legally compliant.
- Maintain a succession plain in all departments.
- Create and promote a transparent and effective performance management process.
- Budget formulation for the HR Department.
- Must have 10 years’ experience in Senior Management.
- Strong educational background with IHRM membership and Practicing License.
- Must be well versed with all Kenyan Statutory, Labour & Tax Laws.
- MUST have experience managing the process of change.
- Must have experience handling HR matter during a Mergers.
- Must have excellent soft skills experience.
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Must have the ability to explain detailed legal information to staff in a straightforward way.
- Must be sincere in his/her own behaviour and in dealing with others.
- Must have the ability to handle complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence.
Please click on the tab below to apply: