Our Client with Subsidiaries in Microfinance, Insurance and Car tracking is seeking to recruit a Head of Human Resources & Administration who will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the Group HR Operations by providing guidance on overall human resources management and strategies by working closely with the Hr Managers and HR officers in the subsidiaries. The Ideal candidate Must have 8 years minimum experience in large size organisation
- Ensure compliance by reviewing the HR policies regularly.
- Ensure Communication of HR policies to all staff via the respective HR Managers and Officers in the subsidiaries.
- Responsible for the Group’s staff welfare programs i.e medical, pension schemes and other incentive programs.
- Co-ordinating all meetings, training and workshops for all HRs in the subsidiaries
- Maintaining records of the Monthly payrolls for each Subsidiary.
- Ensure the subsidiaries have Communication channels to advise staff on HR related matters
- Assist in ensuring the group has quality recruitment agencies and avenues for recruitment, selection and placement of quality staff and do staff vetting.
- Assess salary scales in comparison to the industry.
- Facilitate growth and development of all HR staff.
- Provide support to all the HRs in the subsidiaries on policy matters.
- Liaise with other HR stakeholders within the market to deliver value to the Company
- Ensure an effective continuous performance management system is in place for each Company
- Develop effective HR programs that would make the Companies employers of choice
- Review Audit reports and ensure the items are closed by the respective HRs of the company.
- Provide monthly reports to the HR Committee at the Group on HR related matters
- Monitor the CSR activities planned for each subsidiary are implemented
- Work closely with the legal department with regards to cases that are HR related
- Ensure all the subsidiaries are compliant with external bodies on HR related matters e.g. NITA, IHRM
- Ensure staff benefits are rolled out to all within the subsidiaries e.g. staff loans and other benefits qualification for staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional Human Resources qualification
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resource Management roles in a large size organisation
- Experience in change management and the ability to positively lead change
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent change agent
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Dynamic self-starter with personal ambition to succeed
- A person of high integrity
Please click on the tab below to apply: