Our client, an innovative Group of companies that deal in Financial solutions, Gaming, Content and B2B is currently looking to recruit a Head of Marketing for their Gaming/Betting division. The ideal candidate Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or related discipline, professional certification in Marketing and 10+ years relevant experience in marketing or product management, 5+ years in senior leadership. Master’s Degree in Marketing/Business Management or related is an advantage.
- Develop strategic direction and plans for the company regarding all commercial functions.
- Develop and lead the implementation of marketing budgets and monitor progress against key performance indicators.
- Drive the innovation of new products and their development as well as enhancements of existing products.
- Develop pricing strategies that maximize profits and market share whilst ensuring consider customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the creative development of promotional materials, digital content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Oversee brand management and corporate identity to ensure growth and loyalty.
- Oversee the overall customer experience to ensure consistent outstanding service and customer support.
- Monitor, evaluate and report the effectiveness of all marketing communication against the key performance indicators.
- Manage relationships with regulatory authorities in the industry and ensure company compliance.
- Oversee the implementation of CSR initiatives and coordinate all public relations activities.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned within the role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, or related field.
- Master’s degree in business management or related discipline is an advantage.
- Professional certification in Marketing.
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing/product management, 5 must be in senior leadership.
- Experience in handling B2C sales – Able to be hands-on and strong executor.
- Extensive experience of marketing in a fast-paced, consumer facing digital businesses.
- Demonstrated experience developing a brand and sustainable acquisition of a customer database.
- Good working knowledge in IT. Working knowledge of data science and analytics an added advantage.
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Agility – Ability to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent to a fast-growing company.
- Natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
- Demonstrable ability to make business decisions and formulate business strategy.
- A strong passion for sports particularly football.
Please click on the tab below to apply;