Our Client, a dynamic manufacturing company is seeking to recruit the Head of Production who will be responsible to drive implementation of strategic production goals to meet and exceed customer expectations for product quality and cost. The ideal candidate Must have over 5 years’ experience working in a similar role in the manufacturing sector.
- Maximizing efficiency, optimizing production levels and driving operational excellence.
- Make an update medium-term plans for the manufacturing team in line with the company strategy.
- Proactively execute anticipated new production lines to meet sales forecasts and manage the expansions.
- Lead the most complex elements of system development and process improvement within the manufacturing teams.
- Implement lean manufacturing best practices to continue driving the company toward becoming a world-class manufacturing operation.
- Coach managers and supervisors to help them lead their team more effectively
- Define and adjust the organizational structure of the manufacturing team as it quickly grows and changes.
- Lead development and implementation of improved training identify and develop leadership and technical talent within the team.
- Drive continuous improvement in the manufacturing teams with goals of improving quality and reducing cost.
- Contribute to new product development in coordination with customer-facing teams.
- Own KPIs concerning product quality, production output, cost of goods, safety, facility quality, team satisfaction and development.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have over 5 years’ experience working in the manufacturing sector.
- Must be a strong leader who’s demonstrated success leading a complex team including managing, motivating and developing other managers.
- Must have a proven track record of implementing lean manufacturing best practices and driving significant improvements in a production setting.
- Must have drawn energy from working in an environment of rapid growth and change.
- Must thrive when it comes to take initiative and do best in achieving high-level goals and achieve them.
- Must possess a strong analytical toolkit, and frequently apply quantitative analysis to decision making.
- Must be eager to take responsibility for a key team within the company and find the prospect of driving its rapid growth while improving results.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Initiative-taker, problem-solver and a quick learner.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;