A fast-growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion which is transforming Kenya’s furniture industry by putting quality living within everyone’s reach is looking for a self-driven and analytical Head of Retail to scale their distribution to reach millions of customers. The Successful candidate Must have over 6 years’ Retail experience with at least 3 years growing a small team to the next level.
• Launch and grow our network of pop up stores and generate outbound leads.
• Launch and grow our showrooms.
• Spearhead the introduction of our products in supermarkets, managing payments & account receivables.
• Run A/B tests in point of sales to identify best strategies for growth and expansion.
• Liaise with the Head of Branding to ensure brand continuity in the pop -up stores, shop displays and showrooms.
• Coordinate with the operation team to ensure smooth deliveries of products and client satisfaction.
• Implement and manage systems to effectively tackle increasingly complex work
•Create a plug & play script to enable a rapid growth of our pop-up stores and showrooms across the country.
• Create and manage systems to ensure that all the outbound leads are recorded and followed up on time.
• Create systems to ensure that payments are recorded on time and products are always available.
• Develop and lead a high performing team by investing in their coaching and development.
• Anticipate and plan for hiring needs in line with the projected growth
• Create a culture where decisions are based on data and innovation and creativity come first
• Must have a minimum of 6 years’ Retail experience.
• Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• Must have experience managing people and growing a small team to the next level.
• A fast and adept learner – able to quickly and deeply understand complex systems and problems.
• Can apply problem-solving and strategic thinking skills to a variety of diverse challenges.
• A strong analytical toolkit and frequently apply quantitative analysis to decision-making.
• Able to take initiative, can plan and organize your work around specific goals.
• Can turn lessons learned from practical trials into actionable ways to improve the brand.
Please click on the tab below to apply;