Our client, a well-established Dental clinic in Westlands is looking to recruit a Hospital Accountant for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate must be a CPA-K, with at least 3 years working in a healthcare setting. He/she must have in-depth experience and understanding of QuickBooks and willing to work Monday to Saturday.
- Verify, allocate, post & reconcile accounts payable & receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Obtain, record and register patient’s information to the online platform.
- Verify insurance details for patients & guide them through proper claim form filling.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be a CPA -K.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like QuickBooks and Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be willing to work Monday to Saturday.
- Have a keen eye for detail with the ability to problem-solve.
- Be able to multitask efficiently.
Please click on the tab below to apply: