Our client, a prominent villa in Qatar is looking to recruit a houseboy, to join a growing team within a private household. The successful candidate will be responsible for daily cleaning and maintenance in a designated area. He must be presentable, willing to learn, friendly and able to work under pressure. The ideal candidate must have a background in hospitality at 5-star hotel or apartments and a Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a maintenance or housekeeping role. Accommodation, food and flight ticket will be provided.
- Ensure all rubbish and debris are removed from the property in a timely fashion.
- Collect deliveries and items from the gates of the property and deliver them to the intended recipient.
- Ensuring all change and receipts are given to the Line Manager immediately.
- Fulfil the cleaning schedule each day, including both indoor and outdoor tasks and ensuring the tasks are adhered to in the highest standard.
- Cleaning cars, paths, terraces, windows, decking and furniture.
- Report any maintenance issues across the property and cleaning equipment to the Line Managers.
- Escort external contractors on and offsite, ensuring they are always supervised.
- Complete induction and training, to ensure safe and successful practices are complied.
- Attend team meetings in a timely manner.
- Complying to uniform expectations during all periods of work.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant procedures, standards and practices as a houseboy.
- Must have a certificate in hospitality.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Must be presentable and adaptable.
- Must have a Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a maintenance role or housekeeping role.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a high-end serviced apartment or hotel.
- Must have previous working experience in the Middle East.
- Excellent knowledge of housekeeping or maintenance chemicals and cleaning techniques.
- Must be physically fit and able to cope with physical work tasks.
Please click on the tab below to apply: