Our client, a well-established Contracting Company dealing with plumbing, drainage and fire protection services is looking to recruit an HR Assistant. The Ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Provide legal and administrative support services to the company.
- Assist in of legal and statutory compliance.
- In charge of company litigations.
- Handling general human resource and Administration duties.
- Providing advice to company on staff related matters.
- Assist in performance management.
- Maintaining employee database and regular update on the same.
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Experience working with skilled and unskilled labour.
- Must have a strong understanding of national labor law.
- Strong sense for integrity and discretion.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills and initiative team player.
Please click on the tab below to apply;