Our client, a dynamic poultry Company in East and Central Africa with a Plant in Thika are seeking to recruit a HR Business Partner who will be responsible for HR initiatives, the primary HR interface and business partner for the Commercial Operations/Technical Operations with intention of achieving interrelated goals and business priorities in the respective units. Reporting to the Head of HR, the ideal candidate must be well versed with the Employment Laws, have a valid practising License and have strong Industrial Relations experience
- Support business growth through the organisational design together with business leaders and provide in-time recruitment solution.
- Support development of the clear case for organizational change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making
- Review and analyze business requests to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee performance, retention, and development and employee value proposition.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and management of compensation initiatives to ensure that compensation practices are linked in the overall strategy to attract, reward, and retain top talent
- Drive the principles of meritocracy with the leadership team in all talent decisions, including promotions, transfers, compensation adjustments.
- Design, lead and work closely with managers to ensure HR initiatives/programs are implemented effectively within the division
- Ensure units alignment in the design and execution of HR initiative efforts
- Provide management coaching to build people managers’ leadership capabilities
- Work with business leaders to define the organization structure, key measurement, key success factor
- Advocate and facilitate resolutions regarding employee relations issues, with escalation to the Head of Human Resources when necessary
- Facilitate implementation of a feedback mechanism at strategic touchpoints to facilitate open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities from employees
- Ensure all HR practices; records are in full compliance with statutory requirements
- Drive HR initiatives such as employee survey, employee engagement events.
- Creates a measurement system and/or tools to assess understanding, buy-in and support of HR change management activities
- Participate in other HR projects, programs or activities, as assigned.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Must Hold a Practicing certificate
- Must have strong Industrial Relations experience
- Must have over 4 years or above HM/Talent development experience in an FMCG.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Proven track record of success in ambiguous and complex environments
- Key competencies: Developing Standards, Fostering Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, and People Skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: