Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading Customer Service Partner (BPO) in Africa, is seeking to hire an HR Manager for their international call center in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be tasked with Overseeing implementation of HR policies, Recruitment, timely and accurate processing of payroll, corporate social responsibility and employee engagement. Ideal candidate Must bachelor’s degree in human resource master’s is highly preferred and at least 5 years’ experience working as a HR Manager in a call center, Customer Experience or hospitality sectors.
- Oversee implementation of HR policies and compliance at the call center branch.
- Drives recruitment and selection in line with the Company’s hiring policy and timely and accurate processing of payroll.
- Oversee employee’s personal information record keeping in compliance with the company policy.
- Tracks monthly Employee Engagement activities, solicits feedback from employees and implements recommendations based on budget. g. Prepare monthly HRM reports, and any other HR reports as required by the management.
- Ensures bi-annual Employee Satisfaction Surveys and action planning is conducted and timely coordination of monthly employee engagement activities at location.
- Champions Corporate Social Responsibility, Diversity and Inclusion initiatives at location level.
- Actively promotes Learning and Development and talent management initiatives.
- Oversees and coordinates the timely administration of performance management at the location.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in human resources.
- A master’s degree is highly preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years’ Experience working as a HR Manager in the Call center, Customer Experience or hospitality sectors.
- Must have Membership of the Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Must be willing to get clearance of both good conduct and Ethics and Anti-Corruption.
- Must be willing to work 6 days a week half day on Saturday and available on call 24/7 due to the nature of the job.
- Must be very engaging, a team player, innovative, keen to detail and able to blend with young employees and have exceptional understanding of labour laws
Please click on the tab below to apply: