Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, an innovative Fintech Company based in Nairobi, is currently looking to recruit a HR Manager who will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) and enforcing all round policies and practices. Experince in the Financial Service Sector will be an added advantage.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing concerns, grievances or other issues that arise on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process across all functions.
- Overseeing and management of the end-to-end HR operational processes (Contract management, post probation, disciplinaries, medical insurance & Recruitment).
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Managing induction programs for new hires.
- Resolving any specific problems and tailoring initiatives as necessary.
- Determining and assessing the HR department’s team development needs.
- Ensuring HR audit on employees’ documentation is accurate at all times and well organized in the company’s google drive.
- Preparing and submitting monthly and quarterly HR reports.
- Managing HR budgets.
- Payroll and statutory management & compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related area required.
- At least 10 years of experience in HR with 5 years of supervisory experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Thorough understanding of HR processes.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have a practicing license and CHRP-K.
- Must be conversant with the Employment Act of Kenya.
- Great team management skills
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***