Our client, a well-established Insurance Company, is looking to recruit an HR Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions including recruitment, staffing, training and development, payroll processing, performance monitoring, benefits administration and employee relations. The successful candidate Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in HRM and Must be willing to work on Saturdays.
- Assist in developing, reviewing and maintenance of appropriate HR practices, policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing and implementing the Annual HR business plan in line with the Corporate Strategic Plan.
- Assist in coordinating, monitoring and evaluating performance management and appraisal processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll administration for all staff and timely payment of statutory deductions.
- Assist in carrying out staff audits, identifying gaps and taking necessary action to close the gaps.
- Generation of necessary staff reports and metrics for management decision making.
- Facilitate staff recruitment.
- Deal with requests for advances, loans and any other employee grievances.
- Managing the staff records and implementing the relevant actions.
- Together with the HR team, ensures that all HR practices comply.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM or Business Management or related field.
- Higher diploma in HRM if the degree above is not in HRM.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in HRM.
- IIHRM Membership.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, prioritize workload and work under pressure.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the management of HR functions.
- Must be adept at interpersonal communications, conflict resolution and problem-solving.
- A commitment to high standards of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
Please click on the tab below to apply: