Our client, a global Security & Risk Management company is looking to recruit a Human Resource Operations Manager on a part-time basis (i.e. 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.) to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be required to oversee job grading, performance evaluation, department filing & provide employee support. He/she Must have relevant training on job grading and an HR generalist.
- Coordinate & perform duties related to job analysis, performance evaluation & job grading.
- Assist & coordinate with line managers on all matters related to job evaluation & description.
- Carry out a comparative analysis of job function, specification, grades & occupation duties.
- Support the HR team on workforce planning & organisation development.
- Monitor internal HR systems & databases.
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management.
- Assist in the development and integration of policies.
- Select and implement suitable HR technology.
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices.
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues.
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas.
- Must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years experience in Human Resource.
- Must have a valid practicing HR license.
- Excellent analytics & decision-making skills.
- Must have training on job grading tools i.e. Hays, Peromnes & Paterson.
- Candidates with international experience will have a distinct advantage.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems.
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & a natural team player.
- Must be keen on working on a part-time basis on a full-time contract.
Please click on the tab below to apply: