Our client, an International NGO registered in Kenya is looking to recruit a Human Resource Intern. The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource. They are looking for a HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support their HR department’s daily activities. Candidates with a working knowledge of Human resource is mandatory.
- Ensure reviews/deductions and any other payroll changes are done correctly.
- Follow up on staff probation reviews and ensure they are done, completed and filed.
- Maintenance of the legal data, reports, files and obtaining relevant documentation.
- Compilation and documentation of final reports and any other staff exit documentation needed.
- Assist in the preparation of training materials and related tasks.
- Compilation of employment documents for any potential recruit.
- Assist in performing recruitment and selection tasks until the onboarding process.
- Maintenance of the employment filing system; documentation and updating of the same.
- Issuance & maintenance of all employee files & reports including leave reports on a daily basis.
- Perform any other data entry, typing and related tasks.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource.
- Professional training in HR will be required.
- Excellent Administrative skills.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Initiative and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Honesty and Integrity as a value.
Please click on the tab below to apply: