Our client, a family-owned but independently run Dairy food processing company in the outskirts of Nairobi is seeking to recruit the expertise of a Human Resource Assistant to be based in their Nyamira office. He/she will responsible be for supporting the development and implementation of HR policies and systems. The successful candidates Must have at least 3 years of working experience in a similar role. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Assist in creating and implementing effective onboarding plans.
- Assist in developing and implementing training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Support in Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Support in administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant departmental and procedures.
- Identify and reduce all business and departmental risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Any other duty assigned by the management.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or any related field.
- Must have IHRM membership.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working in a similar role.
- Must have high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Must be organized, accurate and detail-oriented.
- Flexibility and commitment.
- Ability to compile detailed reports.
- Must be highly reliable and Confidentiality.
Please click on the tab below to apply: