Our client, a Global Management Consulting Firm is looking to recruit an effective Human Resource Coordinator to offer local & international staff support. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of HR, able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects & operations. He /she will be responsible for providing a full range of HR administrative support to relevant business units, including but not limited to support for staffing ( local & international), learning & development, career development and reporting.
- Preparation of employee contracts for newly hired consulting & support staff.
- Maintain employee files both in hard & soft copy to comply with all business risk requirements.
- Coordinate employee benefits registration and updates with the broker.
- Manage disciplinary processes as they arise with legal support if needed.
- Communication and updates to staff on policies.
- Execute logistics for local & regional training, new joiner onboarding, CD committee and local HR events.
- Initiates case feedbacks and monitor feedback completeness.
- Registers and update the Alumni database.
- Facilitate the offboarding process for consulting & support staff.
- Implement wellness initiatives in the office.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or relevant Business Administration.
- Candidates with full membership or practicing licenses will have a distinct advantage.
- Hands-on experience working as an HR generalist in a global company or management consulting firm.
- Excellent background in providing a high level of customer service, managing confidential materials and administrative tasks.
- Effective written & verbal communication.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Experience working with Workday enterprise management cloud will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent Organisation & prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment.
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organisation is essential.
- Natural ability to understand & manage complex reporting relationship & culture.
Please click on the tab below to apply: