Our client, an Agri Company is seeking to hire a Human Resource Data Analyst to support their HR department by assisting in solving HR related issues and analyzing/evaluating data and reports. The ideal candidates Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a HR in Agri sector and at least 1 year experience in a data analytics role, preferably HR analytics.
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management, and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Compile Time and Attendance reports and send the reports to managers in a timely manner.
- Identify and work with the HR team to resolve various HR related issues.
- Analyze and present data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising on solutions.
- Prepare reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Reviewing employee data and inputting this into relevant HR databases.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have at least 1 year experience in a data analytics role, preferably HR analytics.
- Should have at least 2 years Experience working as a HR Officer in Agri sectors.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written.
- Understanding and confidence in using specific systems and programmes, including HRMS, Excel, PowerPoint and database management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of communicating with individuals at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Team Player.
- A demonstrated commitment to professionalism, a strong work ethic, high standards & integrity.
Please click on the tab below to apply: