Our client, a leading regional manufacturing Group in Nairobi are seeking to recruit a Human Resource Manager. She/he will provide HR support to enhance business performance and ensure maintenance of a healthy business environment through strict compliance with HR policies. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience in the FMCG sector and must be well versed with the Employment Laws, and strong Industrial Relations experience.
- Prepare and update HR reports.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Ensure updated filing for all staff and proper record maintenance for every staff within the organization.
- Analyse training needs in the organization and design employee development, training programs.
- Advice managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit on the basis of requirement discussed with the department head.
- Provide staff with information about policies, job duties, wages and opportunities for promotion.
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff.
- Maintain updated, proper records and compile statistical reports concerning personal staff related details.
- Calculate payroll and necessary deductions for staff and inform finance on the final commuted list.
- Administer & maintain proper systems of leaves, sick offs and absenteeism, keeping in mind the busy.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in human resource management or related field.
- Must have prior working experience in the FMCG sector and must be well versed with the Employment Laws.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Diploma in human resource management will be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge of local HR laws and procedures.
- Must be skilled and proficient in MS package and payroll software.
- Excellent people management, oral and written communication skills.
- A person of integrity with high morals and professional ethical values.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task between various briefs.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;