Our clients based in Kericho County in the Agriculture Sector is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Manager who will be responsible for developing and administering all human resources and administration programs and processes designed to attract, retain and motivate employees. Reporting to the Director, the ideal candidate Must be well versed with the Employment Laws, have a valid practising License and have strong Industrial Relations experience.
- Work closely with the Director in decision making and strategic planning for the organization.
- HR policies and practices that are compliant with Companies guidelines, country labour and Manpower Regulations.
- Recruit, organize and manage new employee orientation, onboarding, and training programs.
- Coordinates HR department in compliance of various codes of practices by ensuring proper records are updated and kept.
- Implement performance-driven practices on the Farm.
- Manage industrial /labour relations.
- Lead employee engagement & change initiatives.
- Coordinate Health and safety, for effective implementation of HSE policy.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be well versed with the Employment Law.
- Must have a valid practising License and Strong in Industrial Relations experience.
- Possess good analytical, excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively implementing change management strategies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
Please click on the tab below to apply;