Our client, a Global Company with operations across Pan-Africa is looking to recruit a Human Resource Manager to support the Kenyan office. The successful candidate MUST have extensive experience dealing with the Ministry of Labour, Unions, Federation of Kenya Employers, Government Official and Outside Agencies. A wealth of experience dealing with a semi-skilled workforce is mandatory. He/she Must have a practicing IHRM License.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting & interviewing plan for each open position identifying an effective source.
- Assists with development & implementation of performance evaluation & rewards system.
- Implement employee relations, social, employee support and welfare activities.
- Provide guidance and consultation regarding regulatory compliance, litigation avoidance, conflict management & dispute resolution.
- Provide day-to-day benefit administration services & act as the key point of contact for the medical scheme.
- Coordinate implementation/ maintenance of HRIS.
- Administration of the company benefits programs.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training and development activities.
- Manage payroll inputs, statutory records and obligations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or a related field.
- Higher Diploma in HR Management from a recognized institution.
- Registered full member of IHRM with a valid practicing license.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working in a similar HR Manager role.
- Technical skill in recruitment & selection, employee relation, learning & development and HR policies.
- Proven experience as a HR Generlist.
- Good knowledge of labour laws.
- Excellent communication & people skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: