Our client, a well-established tea plantation with multiple estates IS seeking to recruit a Human Resource Manager to be based in Tanzania who will be responsible for providing HR solutions and support. The successful candidate MUST have previous experience in the agriculture sector and willing to work in Southern Tanzania.
- Deliver services to the business such as operational workforce planning, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, employee engagement & performance management.
- Ensure consistent adherence to HR policies and practices locally and make sure such policies and practices are compliant with Company guidelines.
- Recommend solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers.
- Support new processes or change initiatives from the business and the Global organization.
- Manage all employee and industrial relations for the locations ensuring adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Propose internal changes to policy and practices to ensure compliance.
- Educate supervisors/managers on the interpretation of employment policies, regulatory requirements, collective bargaining according to local law, and internal policy & standards.
- Liaise closely with internal and external legal counsel as required and manage labour disputes with employer bodies, government agencies and labour relation authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- Must have a current practising certificate with IHRM.
- Must have strong demonstrated IR experience.
- Must be a Tanzanian national.
- Must have experience of working in the agricultural sector.
- Must have experience working in a multi-national / matrix organization.
- Experience anticipating issues, problem-solving and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated experience positively influencing and collaborating with business and HR leaders.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen.
Please click on the tab below to apply;