Our Client is looking to recruit a Human Resource Manager. The ideal candidate must be dynamic and creative, with a love for life, to engage, excite and grow our talent by building a vibrant company culture, to be the envy of the region.
- Engaging our team to build a vibrant company culture.
- Position the company to recruit, grow and retain top talent.
- Designs, directs and manages a company-wide performance management system.
- Overseeing the implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Coordinate all Human Resource training & onboarding programs.
- Lead company compliance with all existing labour laws/legal requirements.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- IHRM membership and practicing certificate will be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning and talent acquisition programs.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead and develop the HR department, staff members.
- Must demonstrate experience in effectively implementing change management strategies.
- Impeccable communication skills, Initiative-taker, problem-solver, and a quick learner.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: