Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading automotive company in Kenya is seeking to hire a Human Resource Officer. The successful candidate will be tasked with overseeing overall HR operations including policies, recruitment, boarding, disciplinaries, performance appraisals, employee relations, payroll and enforcing HR policies. Ideal candidate Must bachelor’s degree in human resource master’s is highly preferred and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a HR Manager in the automotive sector.
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee the full recruitment cycle, including job posting, candidate sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding processes.
- Develop effective talent acquisition strategies to attract and retain high-quality candidates.
- Manage employee relations issues, ensuring fair and consistent treatment across the organization.
- Implement and manage performance appraisal and evaluate employee performance and development plans.
- Identify training needs, develop training programs, and coordinate learning initiatives to enhance employee skills and knowledge especially within the workshop departments.
- Develop, update, and enforce HR policies and procedures in compliance with labor laws and regulations. Ensure adherence to legal requirements and maintain accurate employee records-leave days, contracts, payments etc.
- Manage payroll and develop benefits programs, including salary reviews, bonus schemes, and employee benefit plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Master would be an added advantage.
- Must have certification from Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a HR Manager in the automotive sector.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Proficiency in HRIS, MS Office, and other HR-related software.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.