Our client, a dairy company that manufactures frozen dairy products, is looking to recruit a Human Resource Officer to be based in Mombasa. The successful candidate will be responsible for the acquisition of new talent and together with the rest of the management drive a company culture where high performance is at the centrestage. The ideal candidate Must have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Identifying and developing new channels for the recruitment of new talent.
- Managing the recruitment process and life – cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Driving the adoption of the company’s values and vision amongst the employees by constantly communicating them when interacting with the employees.
- Monitoring the performance of employees with reference to the established performance metrics in the various departments.
- Monitoring staff compliance as per the Sales Depot – audits carried out during each month.
- Engaging with departmental heads to further improve and streamline performance metrics in the departments.
- Taking appropriate steps together with the relevant departmental head to address the gaps in performance and compliance of the individual staff.
- Advising departmental heads on general trends in training needs as identified during the performance review – processes.
- Being able to translate company culture into expected behavior and tangible outcomes when communicating to employees.
- Maintaining employee records and contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in an HR role.
- He/She should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a great motivator.
- Have knowledge of HR laws & practices.
- Be conversant with job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Have experience working in a start-up.
- He/she should be very structured in carrying out his/her duties.
Please click on the tab below to apply: