A progressive, dynamic, fun & diverse International school is looking to recruit Human Resource and Personal Assistant to the MD. The successful candidate Must have an excellent background working in a school or education institute as a Human Resource Manager. He/she will be required to recruit, support & develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. The candidate will primarily be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience as an HR Manager, Administrator in a Learning Institution.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organisational and time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- HR Credentials (e.g. From the HR Certification Institute).
- A member of IHRM.
Please click on the tab below to apply;