Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a dynamic and innovative Property Management company is looking to recruit a Human Resource Specialist. The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing employee engagement initiatives, streamline HR processes, manage performance, enhance the company’s culture and support general administrative duties. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in Human Resource.
- Develop and implement employee engagement strategies to create a positive and motivating work environment.
- Organize events, team-building activities, and recognition programs to boost morale and foster a sense of community.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within HR functions, streamline existing processes, as well as develop & maintain HR policies, procedures, and guidelines in compliance with relevant laws &
- Conduct performance reviews, assist in the development of performance improvement plans and manage the performance appraisal process.
- Foster a positive company culture by promoting values, ethics, and behaviours that align with the company.
- Maintain employee files and ensure compliance with data privacy regulations.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in Human R
- Must be IHRM certified.
- Must have knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations in the Kenyan market.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with employees and managers.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Proficiency in HR software and Google Workspace Suite.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***