Our client, a Restaurant set in Karen, is seeking an all-around HR Officer to provide support in the various human resources and functions. He/she will be tasked to ensure that company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved. The desired candidate Must have at least 4 years’ working experience undertaking HR generalist roles.
- Assist in activities concerning sourcing & recruitment, performance management, discipline.
- Coordinate and/or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire orientation program.
- Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs.
- Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and coordinates disciplinary procedure.
- Ensures appraisals are carried out for every employee as per Company management policy.
- Responsible for all back office and administration tasks of the department.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring & implementing applicable HR requirements as per the laws of Kenya.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, recommending HR policies and procedures.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Conversant with Kenyan labour laws.
- Member of a professional body.
- Excellent interpersonal/oral communication.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Ability to handle challenging situations and problem solve.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is mandatory.
Please click on the tab below to apply;