Our client, one of the most renowned business powerhouses in Bahrain today, is looking to recruit HVAC Technicians (2 Positions). The ideal candidate should have experience in design, troubleshooting, maintaining, and installations of HVAC/VRF/Ductless product.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, inspects and repair HVAC systems.
- Execute work orders for maintenance, repair and testing of HVAC equipment.
- Diagnose faults.
- Perform skilled electrical maintenance work in the repair, installation and alteration of HVAC equipment.
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance inspections of refrigeration units, isolated heating and ventilating units.
- Maintain related records concerning time, labour and materials; maintain log of tasks performed and write reports as required.
- Experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Please click on the tab below to apply: