Our Client with Subsidiaries in Microfinance, Insurance and Car tracking is seeking to recruit an ESG Officer who will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of all Impact and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) activities across the Group. The ideal candidate Must have experience with donor-funded projects and ESG writing proposals.
- Collect, collate and analyze Sustainability related data, information, reports and assessments.
- Assist with the coordination of the monitoring and reporting of ESG related incidents, claims and policies.
- Assist with the measurement, monitoring, and management of Sustainability related processes.
- Coordinate and contribute to Impact and Sustainability related internal training activities.
- Originate and develop grant funding opportunities for Sustainability activities.
- Assist with the coordination, implementation, and review of the Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS).
- Contribute to the Impact strategy development of the Group.
- Review and coordinate the implementation of Impact and ESG related policies, systems, and processes.
- Engage with key stakeholders on Impact and ESG related matters, focusing on raising awareness, building capacity and monitoring compliance within the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment, Sustainability, Business, Finance or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and/or additional qualifications related to Sustainability, Impact Management and Measurement, or ESG are preferred.
- 2 -3 years working in a Sustainability, Impact or ESG related role.
- Demonstrate ability to undertake research and present results clearly.
- Knowledge of Impact Investing and ESG standards, principles, and processes..
- Demonstrate ability to undertake research.
- Experience working with cross-cutting Sustainability initiatives in a corporate environment.
- Data analysis and presentation.
- Experience with Sustainability, Impact and/or ESG Reporting.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Collaborative work style.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-performance environment.
- Presentation and public speaking ability.
Please click on the tab below to apply: