We are looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial & solution-oriented Information Technology | Social & Digital Media Intern to be based in Karen, Nairobi. As an Intern in the I.T department, the main responsibilities are to curate & create a list of social media posts, offer technical support to end-users through troubleshooting and deploy SEO tactics.
- Design and implement Social Media strategies.
- Offer support of hardware & software computer issues.
- Offer technical support to the end-user.
- Responsible for website edit & application tracking system support.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Develop weekly reports through google analytics on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management team.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in BBIT/IT/Computer Science.
- Must have HTML coding background.
- Must be comfortable to commute to Karen.
- Comfortable working with CMS such as WordPress.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great communicator with a natural ability to work with multiple teams.
- 0-1-year experience in a technology role.
- Attention to detail with an excellent analytic and research background.
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- A natural problem solver.
Please click on the tab below to apply: