Our client, a social enterprise company, is looking to recruit a high-performing Infrastructure Project Manager. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 10 years working experience with construction and infrastructure projects. He/ she must apply with an updated dynamic portfolio and be willing to work in Naivasha.
- Accountability of the delivery phase: including procurement, contract development and construction.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the project: internal reporting, budget controls, quality assurance etc.
- Engaging and managing all resources e.g. Quantity surveyors, Engineer, Site Manager etc.
- Develop & implement the required Project controls for future projects.
- Advising on expansion strategy and project development from a project management strategy.
- Leading needed staff to reach successful project delivery.
- Managing the internal staff on a new Projects Team.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or Construction management.
- Minimum of 10 years working on construction of infrastructure projects.
- Minimum of 7 years working in East Africa, preferably Kenya.
- Must have industry experience in water, wastewater, sanitation energy or manufacturing.
- Experience leading tendering for infrastructure projects.
- Experience leading operations or commissioning.
- Community relations experience is an added advantage.
- Portfolio must reflect work experience.
- Contract administration and negotiations experience.
- Experience working in a resource constrained environment.
- Experience with various contracting methods.
Please click on the tab below to apply: