Our client, a world leading chemical and food ingredient distributor, is looking for an Inside Sales Representative. She will be required to provide an appropriate level of commercial and operational support to the marketing and sales activities of the Divisions allocated, by taking responsibility for a number of key administrative tasks and assisting in certain marketing and sales functions. She will liaise in a professional manner with Customers, Principals and Colleagues on all matters pertinent to her area of responsibility. Female candidates are preferred.
- Receive order via telephone, fax, email or colleagues.
- Ensuring that the correct customer details are detailed on the invoice.
- Ensure that all invoices processed are received by the warehouse and that delivery dates will be met.
- Notify customers should there be a chance for a delay in delivery.
- Assist customers with price requests.
- Ensure that all stock is allocated on a FIFO basis on a daily basis.
- Liaise with finance regarding margin and credit holds as and when required.
- Monitor stock holding stock level at all consignment stores.
- Evaluate damages and aged stock.
- Reports to be conducted timely as and when required by relevant manager.
- Assist in the process of creating new customer accounts.
- University degree – science will be an advantage.
- Three years in a similar function.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess commercial drive.
- Must have analytical thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Team player.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;