Our client, a dynamic ICT Consultancy & Software Development Company, is looking to recruit a high-performing Web and Instructional and Graphical Designer. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 1-year working experience with web design and Instructional or Animation Design. He/ she must apply with an updated dynamic portfolio and be willing to work in Karen.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games etc)
- Ensuring the content matches the established objectives of the company.
- Reshaping content for changing needs.
- Creating and testing multimedia.
- Develop a brand identity with good attention to detail across all media – web, social, print.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post-graduate experience.
- Must have proven experience with UI design with a portfolio of sample projects online.
- Must have experience with visual design programs i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Artistic eye for design, user interaction, functionality and readability.
- Able to work independently and as an active member of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The portfolio must reflect instructional design, animation and web applications.
- Experience working with e-learning platforms will be a distinct advantage.
- Able to demonstrate original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; able to develop innovative approaches and ideas; Able to present ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Able to effectively apply elements and principles of design to create user-friendly products that provide a great user experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will need to collaborate and work successfully with internal team as well as customers.
- Demonstrate excellent time management to balance multiple projects and their schedules concurrently.
Please click on the tab below to apply: