Our client, an Interior Design & Construction Services company, is seeking a creative Interior Designer for its offices in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and drawing final design plants for offices and houses, using various computer applications. He/she will be part of the team presenting to the clients and supervising the whole execution. MUST be conversant in at least 3 or 4 of the following programmes: Sketchup, V Ray, 3D max, Corona Render, Cinema 4D, Atlantis.
- Prepare / Draw final design plans using computer applications.
- Search for and bid on new projects.
- Consider how space will be used and how people will move through space.
- Specify ceiling, wall and floor finishes.
- Create a timeline for the Interior design project.
- Oversee installation of selected materials/finishes.
- Visit the site on a daily basis until the project is handed over to the client.
- At least 3 years and above working experience as an Interior Designer.
- A higher diploma or Degree in Interior Design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Aptitude for technical drawing and illustration.
- Conversant with 3 or 4 of the following programmes: Sketchup, V Ray, 3D max, Corona Render, Cinema 4D, Atlantis.
Please click on the tab below to apply;