Our client, with operations in different sectors is seeking to recruit an Investment Analyst who will be expected to provide accurate and timely data to the Group’s directors allowing the Group to make well-informed commercial and investment decisions and to determine the best use of resources to achieve business objectives. Projects will include both internal and external investments. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial planning, analysis, and projection for companies within the Group.
- Exploring Different Investment Opportunities (Both Internal And External) through developing financial models and providing financial forecasts
- Various investment analysis and interpreting them correctly through understanding both the market forces at play and specific markets in which the group operates
- Preparation of investment memorandums which are accurate and concise
- Preparation of other ad-hoc commercial presentations
- Market research, data mining, business intelligence, etc.
- Involvement in deal execution, i.e., structuring projects/investments from a legal, tax, commercial and structural perspective
- Undertake due diligence on companies
- Reporting on financial performance and preparation for regular management reviews
- Analysing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the different finance teams to review financial information and forecasts
- Set up and review of monthly management accounts and reporting dashboards
- Preparation of company budget and accompanying strategy papers
- Internal Audits reviews as and when required
- Set up of finance or operational tools to be used in house by op cos
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting.
- ACCA or CPA (K) qualification
- Experience in working with financial models and preparing Investment Memorandums.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in analyzing data
- Good understanding of budgeting, financial analysis, and forecasting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Data analysis/manipulation skills
- Excellent advanced excel skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- People development skills
- Financial planning and reporting skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting systems
Please click on the tab below to apply: