Our client, the fastest growing aquaculture start-up and one of the largest tilapia producers in East Africa is looking to recruit an Investment Associate. The successful candidate will be in charge of evaluating financial and investment information, managing current investor’s relations and ensuring compliance. The ideal candidate MUST have more than 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Perform independent investment research on assigned areas.
- Examine earlier investment decisions.
- Network with potential investors, banks, fund managers and industry professionals.
- Extensively utilize sophisticated analytical tools and applications to support the investment management process.
- Keep abreast with financial press and new trends and opportunities as well as potential risks.
- Create reports for senior management.
- Suggest recommendations for improvement of investment portfolios.
- Maintain up to date documentation of all investment relationships.
- Establish complex financial models and analyse relevant legal documents.
- Support team in various analysis for decision making.
- Ensure compliance with covenants and reporting requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- MUST have a professional accounting designation (ACA, CFA, ACCA).
- MUST have more than 5 years of experience as an investment associate in a reputable advisory firm.
- Must have experience in fundraising and worked on at least three big fundraising deals in the past.
- Great excel and financial modelling skills.
- An analytical mind with a keen sense of mathematical patterns and correlations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: