Our client, a leading Agricultural Company with an East African reach based in Kenya is seeking to recruit an IT Support Technician. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years in IT Support.
- Diagnosis & resolutions of hardware, software or connectivity problems.
- Ensure effective functioning of hardware, software packages, LAN/WAN connectivity & support to users.
- Provide ICT helpdesk services to users, focusing on achievements of timely response to user support requests.
- Provide technical support or training for systems and networks.
- Install & Configure software & hardware (Printer, networks cards, etc).
- Monitor systems & network performance.
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules.
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards & functionality.
- Escalating incidents to IT team members where necessary.
- To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk systems.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in IT Support.
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT concepts.
- Must have a personable & pleasant personality.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;